All deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will be subject to a R90 (including VAT) delivery charge.
All deliveries outside the Republic of South Africa will be subject to a delivery charge to be quoted to and accepted by the customer prior to dispatch of the goods.
Deliveries within the Republic of South Africa will take 3 – 7 days depending on the area.
Right to Cancel
You are entitled to return your order, within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you. In such an event:
- You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 7 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions.
- You undertake to return the goods in their original packaged condition, unused and in sellable condition.
- You inform us within 7 days of receiving the goods of your intention to cancel the order
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact our Orders Department: reception@candid baby.co.za
- As we try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being despatched. If your order has already been despatched you may return the items to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Returns are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, No 68 of 2008.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- We will accept returns according to the above Right to Cancel Policy.
- Products may not be returned unless the product is defective, damaged or if the product you have received is not the same as the product you have ordered
- ALL returns are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- You will be liable for the full transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the receiving ticket before signing for it. If you have not opened the packages please write the words “unchecked” next to your name on the waybill.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you.
- Any approved returns will be shipped via our couriers free of charge. We will take responsibility for booking the collection with our couriers. Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a manufacturer defect or damage.
- If it is subsequently found that a returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
- In the unlikely event that you have a problem with a product, please contact us.
- A refund will be made for returns of damaged or defective goods which are determined to be valid returns.
- A product is not considered to be defective, damaged or unsuitable when:
- There is no manufacturing fault or defect on the product
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear occur;
- An unauthorised person has altered the product;
- Misuse or abuse of a product or use in a way in which it was not intended to be used;
- Inability to use the product correctly. Please refer to the packaging or contact Candid Baby for assistance.
No provision stated in these terms regarding cancellation and returns policy will affect or be interpreted to deny the customer of any of his unalterable statutory rights.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.